The new Expedition Party has arrived to Club Penguin and it brought the brown puffle with it! Check out these awesome cheats that’ll get you your free items and your exclusive Brown Puffle…
Plug in the Machine, Click on the Coffee, Click on the Coffee Dispenser, Pour the Coffee, Press the Green Button, Pull down on the Pink and Green Lever, Press the Yellow, Red, Blue, Purple Buttons, Pull the Blue Lever, Play the Piano, Press the Green Button, Press all the Green Squares, Pull the Pink and Blue Lever, Turn the Knob, Pull the Red Chain, Squirt The Hot Sauce, Click The Water, Click the Vent, Click the Fan, Click The Toaster, Throw Snow balls at the red target.
…the rest is members an my membership ran out today! Im really sorry everyone, for the next part go to http://clubpenguincp.com
Posted in updates
Tagged 2011, brow, cheats, club, cp, expedition, expedtion, guide, hunt, new, penguin, puffle, release, scavenger, walkthrough
I just noticed that some new collections of stamps for EPF System Defender were added! I always love trying to earn new stamps, soo here are what all of the stamps look like…
System Defender is a big hit and a lot of people have been playing it constantly! I think its actually a solid game for Club Penguin to introduce. Happy77 got interviewed and had some interesting answers about the System Defender game…
System Defender in Action
Q: This game is hard! Do you have any tips?
A: It IS hard! Listen up. Remember these three ‘C’s: cannons, corners and colors. Build cannons quickly. Corners make cannons more effective. Use cannons of different colors. Those are the keys to winning.
Q: How do I beat the bosses?
A: You’ll definitely need some firepower. Purple cannons fire slow, but do LOTS of damage. A couple of those will help you deal with those over-grown bugs!
Q: Will there be new levels to play?
A: I suppose that depends on whether anyone else is brave enough to attack the EPF…
Very cool huh? So I got exams this week so you probably shouldnt expect another posting until friday is near, thanks for visiting and ill keep yall updated on twitter a few times this week! Peace out.
Posted in updates
Tagged about, cheats, club, cp, defender, glitches, happy77, interview, items, new, penguin, post, system, talks
Here are the new cheats for February! Sorry for being a day late, I have exams so its hard to take time to make a post. The new items are really sweet! ..and red! Okay so here are the new cheats for your enjoyment…
Posted in Better Igloos
Tagged 2011, better, black, call, cheats, club, duty, february, hacks, igloos, new, of, ops, penguin
Club Penguin has just resently made an upadte to their Member page where it shows the different places you can buy membership cards. They have also expanded to a few new countries! Very awesome stuff, so here are all the new places and countries where you can buy your very important Club Penguin Memberships…
Quite a bit more places have been added so you can pick up your CP member cards a lot easier. More will probably will be added to Denmark and the rest that only can be purchased at Gamestop or EB Games. I get mine at either Target or Toys R US!
Where do you buy your membership cards? Leave a comment below…
Posted in updates
Tagged 2011, and, cards, club, countries, cp, free, helpers, in, members, membership, new, penguin, post, sold, stores
The cheats were released today so I thought Id show them all to you so you can get the rare items easily! Thanks for viewing and new video up on TheSpotman64 Gaming Channel. Cheats from clubpenguincp.com all rights reserved…
Thanks for choosing cpcheats64.wordpress.com for all of you Penguin Style Cheats!
Posted in penguin style
Tagged 2011, call, catalog, cheats, clothing, club, cp, duty, free, glitches, january, new, of, penguin, spotman64, style
New Reviewed By You has been posted and here is what it says! Hope you all enjoy. Don’t forget to check out my PS3 Gaming Channel on Youtube! Thanks 🙂
Last week we asked you what you’re most looking forward to in the new year and Reeio said:
im looking forward to what happens to a certain polar bear. I also can’t wait for the parties and coins for change i love donating.
Waddle On CP
Reeio’s comment made me think of the time a certain polar bear triggered a huge earthquake. The attack was intense, but the island recovered thanks to your help.
With that in mind, this week we want to hear from the EPF.
Agents – what do you think is the greatest threat to peace on the island?
Write your Reviewed By You answer as a comment. We’ll post one (50 – 75 words, please) in next week’s Reviewed By You. If your submission is chosen to be the feature comment on next week’s blog, we’ll add 10 000 coins to your penguin account. Don’t forget to use your penguin name so we can add coins!
Until then… Waddle on!
Okay well thats all of the Reviewed By You! New things have been posted on my youtube channel so check out the links below for new vids and news…
Gaming Vids: TheSpotman64Gaming
Posted in Reviewed By You
Tagged 2011, black, by, call, club, cp, duty, gaming, new, of, ops, penguin, post, reviewed, spotman64, years, you
New amazing results for the Coins for Change 2010 donation have been posted on the clubpenguin.com blog! Check out these amazing amounts of meny we helped to earn and give to need children and organizations…
- $290,000 USD to support medical clinics in Malawi and Lesotho, Africa (conducted by Partners in Health).
- $50,000 USD to fund operations for sick and disabled children in Cambodia (conducted by Children’s Surgical Centre).
- $75,000 USD to provide school programs for kids displaced by war in Sudan, Africa (conducted by War Child).
- $75,000 USD to protect children from violence in the Democratic Republic of Congo (conducted by War Child).
- $150,000 USD to fund projects to provide water to communities in India (conducted by Free The Children).
- $180,000 USD to teach kids and families to care for watersheds and rainforests (conducted by Rare).
- $180,000 USD to protect endangered animals in Columbia, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan and the Andes Mountains (Conducted by Wildlife Conservation Network).
And here are the stats for the amounts of coins that all of us penguins donated on the island!
- You gave 12,261,193,800 coins!
- That is the equivilent to making 2,452,238,160 pizza’s in Pizzatron!
- Or 2,919,332 Years working as an EPF Agent!
- Or the amount of coins you would spend buying 15,326,492 puffles!
- Or collecting 490,477,752 pearls in Aqua Grabber!
- Or even buying every single item of clothing 16,613 times!
TheSpotman64’s Gaming Channel: http://youtube.com/thespotman64
CpHelpersCp Youtube Vids: http://youtube.com/cphelperscp
Posted in updates, You Decide
Tagged 2010, change, cheats, club, coins, cp, detailed, for, gaming, money, new, penguin, results, spotman64, youtube
The Coins for Change results have been posted on clubpenguin.com!!! There is also a really cool video about kids talking about how the coins are helping to give money to specific causes. Here are some of the highlights of the video…
…okay and here is how much money we all helped earning!
- $300,000 will go to build safe places
- $360,000 will go to protect the earth
- $340,000 will go to provide medical help
Thank you to all who have contributed to helping out these causes! Hopefully CP will be even more successful in the next years by keeping helping out children and families through Coins for Change!
Posted in updates
Tagged 2010, change, club, coins, cp, december, for, helping, kids, money, new, penguin, results, video
Club Penguin has finally released their Field Ops mission! Here is my guide!
1. Click on your Spy Phone when it is blinking red.
2. Once you teleport to HQ waddle to the Field Ops screen, then click on Accept.
3. Go to the Hidden Lake to get to the location. Then waddle to the aqua grabber sub, here is a picture.
4. Once you get there click on your spy phone, it should be blinking green and ringing.
5. Click on Engage when the instructions for the game appears.
6. Beat the game then you will earn a Field Ops badge, Field Ops complete!
Thanks for using my guide, hope it is helpful! Follow me on Twitter at Nickguy99 and comment!
~New Author Nickguy99