Tips on Finding Gary:
1. The Gary tracker above is highly accurate and updates the room and server Gary was last seen in. Click here to refresh the Gary tracker!
2. Gary usually logs into the crowded servers during peak hours of the day. Gary visits the less crowded servers during hours when less penguins are online.
3. Gary is most commonly seen on Mammoth, Blizzard, and Frozen. Check these servers first. Gary most commonly is found in exclusive party rooms including the secret lab, and the tallest mountain.
4. Gary is usually online when he visits Club Penguin, but is not on when Club Penguin support is closed. If you notice a server that usually is not crowded suddenly get crowded, check this server for Gary.
5. Gary is a blue penguin with a white lab-coat, a brown tie, and glasses. If you find him on Club Penguin, click on him to view his player card.
6. If you do find Gary on Club Penguin, click on the free gift button on the far right for Gary’s autographed background.
7. Gary is always very crowded when he is online. Be sure to check the users in room list instead of searching for his in the room. The users in room list is alphabetized and easier to search through.
8. Gary changes servers every 15 minutes. This means you will have to find Gary fast and check this page for updates.
9. Finding Gary takes a lot of patience. Use my tracker and with some time you will find Gary. Gary may be on multiple servers at the same time.
10. For more info on Gary Club Penguin, read about Gary on Club Penguin.
11. Visit Club Penguin Trackers for the official Gary tracker. The page will load faster, so you can get into the room before it gets full.