Tips on Finding Aunt Arctic:
1. The Aunt Arctic tracker above is highly accurate and updates the room and server Aunt Arctic was last seen in. Click here to refresh the Aunt Arctic tracker!
2. Aunt Arctic usually logs into the crowded servers during peak hours of the day. Aunt Arctic visits the less crowded servers during hours when less penguins are online.
3. Aunt Arctic is most commonly seen on Mammoth, Blizzard, and Frozen. Check these servers first. Aunt Arctic most commonly is found in rooms that relate to the Town (Coffee Shop, Dance Lounge).
4. Aunt Arctic is usually online when she visits Club Penguin, but is not on when Club Penguin support is closed. If you notice a server that usually is not crowded suddenly get crowded, check this server for Aunt Arctic.
5. Aunt Arctic is a green penguin with glasses and a pink toque. If you find her on Club Penguin, click on her to view her player card.
6. If you do find Aunt Arctic on Club Penguin, click on the free gift button on the far right for Aunt Arctic’s autographed background.
7. Aunt Arctic is always very crowded when she is online. Be sure to check the users in room list instead of searching for her in the room. The users in room list is alphabetized and easier to search through.
8. Aunt Arctic changes servers every 15 minutes. This means you will have to find Aunt Arctic fast and check this page for updates.
9. Finding Aunt Arctic takes a lot of patience. Use my tracker and with some time you will find Aunt Arctic. Aunt Arctic may be on multiple servers at the same time.
10. For more info on Aunt Arctic Club Penguin, read about Aunt Arctic!
11. Visit Club Penguin Trackers for the official Aunt Arctic tracker. The page will load faster, so you can get into the room before it gets full.