Welcome to the Animal Crossing: City Folk page on the Club Penguin Helpers website. Since I play Club Penguin & Animal Crossing: City Folk, and even Wild World I decided to make a page for all of the cheats, hints, pictures, and videos that I can offer for my viewers. This page will also get me more revenue to new viewers & comments.
Easy Bell Earning
- Selling Foreign Fruit– if you sell other fruit than your hometown fruit you will earned 5x’s as much bells at Nook’s. To get foreign fruit you can send friendly letters to animals in your town and they will send a piece of fruit back to you.
- Hit Rocks– try to find the rock in your town that will give you up to 10,000 bells per day. Hit the rock with your shovel to check if you found the correct rock.
- Auction Items– in City Folk you can go to the auction house in the city and put an item up for bidding. Try to get a rare item and sell it for a lot of money!
- Finding Fossils– take a shovel and go dig u fossils where you see a crack in the ground. Next, go to Blathers in the museum and have him identify it for you. Last, sell them to Tom Nook for a big profit.
Nook’s Point Prizes
Earn 1 point for every 100 bells you spend in Tom Nook’s store.
- Bad Bro Mustache: 2,500 points
- Banana: 500 points
- Hero’s cap, Majora’s Mask, or Samus mask: 6,000 points
- Hero’s clothes, Varia suit, or Wario hat: 5,000 points
- Kart: 10,000 points
- Midna’s Mask: 6,500 points
- Peach’s Parasol: 4,000 points
- Toad Hat: 3,000 points
- Triple Shells: 800 points
- Yoshi’s Egg: 1,000 points
- 1st Expansion (Larger 1st Floor): 120,000 Bells
- 2rd Expansion (Largest 1st Floor): 248,000 Bells
- 3rd Expansion (2nd Floor): 368,000 Bells
- Final Expansion (Basement): 598,000 Bells
- Box Of Tissues: Deposit 100,000 Bells at the bank.
- Gold Card: Reach “VIP” status at the bank.
- Piggy Bank: Deposit 10,000,000 Bells at the bank.
- Shopping Card: Deposit 10,000 Bells at the bank.