Use this auto-update tracker by Club Penguin Trackers to pinpoint Cadence’s location! This will update automatically when she has been found, so keep refreshing and always choose Club Penguin Helpers for your Penguin Tracking!
1. Use the Cadence Tracker above as it is highly accurate. You can refresh the Club Penguin 2011 Cadence Tracker by clicking that link.
2. Check the crowded servers for Cadence during peak hours of the day. Check the less crowded servers at late hours where less penguins are logged in.
3. Cadence is most commonly seen on Mammoth, Blizzard, and Frozen. Cadence is most commonly found in the exclusive room for members on the Night Club roof.
4. Cadence is only logged on to Club Penguin when Club Penguin support is open. Do not check unless it is during Club Penguin support hours.
5. Cadence is a pink penguin with a purple scarf, and loves to dance. Cadence’s player card is above.
6. When you do find Cadence, click on her player card and then click on the free gift icon to receive Cadence’s background.
7. When Cadence is online, she is very crowded. Use the users in room list to find Cadence since it is alphabetized.
8. Refresh the Club Penguin Cadence tracker every 15 minutes or so since Cadence changes servers frequently.
9. Cadence may be logged into Club Penguin on multiple servers at the same time.
10. If you don’t know who Cadence is, or are looking for more information on Cadence, read basics on Cadence.